Last Revised: July 18, 2022
Alheri Games respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users (“User” or “you”) of its primary website at: https://alherigames.com// (including its subdomains) and any other websites, web applications or landing pages operated by us (collectively, the “Site”) and is committed to protecting its Users’ information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
We strongly urge you to read this Policy and make sure you fully understand our practices in relation to Personal Information before you access or use any of our Site. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to this Policy. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. Which information may be collected?
We may process two types of data and information about our users:
a. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom Non-personal Information has been collected. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable the identification of an individual User, and which is available while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioural information and aggregated information (e.g. the activity of the User on the Site, the User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, the type and version of browser, etc.).
b. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This is information from which an individual or a specific device can be identified.
For example, we may passively collect persistent identifiers from users (e.g. IP addresses and advertising identifiers), mainly for enhancing the User’s experience, learning about geo-location, providing the Site and services, and security purposes as further detailed below.
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User: Personal Information may be collected from the details the Users provide on the Site, which may include the User’s e-mail address, full name, company, phone number, resume file, and any text, information or documentation the User wishes to submit through the Careers’ page and/or Publishing page on the Site, or through Company’s suppliers portal.
If you are an app publisher and have included Personal Information in your app store listing or your site/s e.g. your name, e-mail address, we may also process this Personal Information for the purposes described below.
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
2. How is Information being processed
- through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may process, gather, collect and/or store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers.
- when you decide to provide us with your information voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you submit an application via the careers page, submit a game to us, participate in any campaign, provide us with your information on the careers page or transmit communication to any of our e-mail addresses available on the Site. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized Third Parties.
- For app publishers, we may also collect limited Personal Information which you post on your app store listing, either directly from your listing or from third parties which collect and aggregate this information, or on your site/s.
3. What are the Purposes of the Processing of Information?
Non-personal Information is processed for:
● statistical and research purposes,
● customization and improvement of our Site and services, and
● safeguarding the Site.
Personal Information is processed to:
● reply to the User’s questions, requests and/or concerns sent by the Users via or in connection with the Site and/or its services.
● contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support
● contact Users who are interested in applying for jobs at Alheri Games
● contact Users for the purpose of providing updates on any programs or promotions they are taking a part in, and/or future program or promotions.
● safeguard our Site and Users.
● provide the Site and services to you.
● facilitate and support our engagement with you (including, in respect of our suppliers, for processing payments).
● improve the services, enhance and customize the content, and provide a consistent and efficient User experience.
● be used for marketing purposes.
We may use such Personal Information for the above purposes via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.
For app publishers, we use the Personal Information referred to above to contact you for business purposes.
4. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Please see section 11 for more information on international transfers of Personal Information.
5. Deletion, Modification and Retention of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Non-personal Information including aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site is not intended for users who are children, therefore, the Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that the Company has collected Personal Information from children and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in the transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
8. Links to Third Party Websites
10. Direct Marketing
Where permitted by applicable law, we may use your email address to keep you informed about our Apps, products and services (including competitions we may hold) and to send you other marketing material which may be of interest. If applicable law requires your consent for us to use your email address for direct marketing, we will only send you marketing where you have provided such consent. In all cases, you may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Alheri Games by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
11. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information (such as making transfers subject to contractual terms or engaging with host providers which offer an equivalent level of protection). Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we will carefully validate these requests before Personal Information is disclosed. If you are an individual based in the EEA, you can ask for more details of the steps we take by contacting us as set out in the “Got Any Questions” section below. We will centralize all privacy-related decisions in (and the Personal Information may be accessed from) countries that are declared as offering an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission.
13. Legal bases for processing Personal Information
(a) our use of your Personal Information is necessary for communicating with you, for answering your request or question, for managing your job application or for giving you access to the Site;
(b) our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business to provide our Site, services and interactive applications for mobile devices to our customers, provided it is conducted, at all times, in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights;
(c) our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have. (for example, to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law); or
(d) you have provided your consent to us using your Personal Information for that purpose.
Where the basis of the processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
16. Got any Questions?